Petite treats to satisfy any appetite! Cake pops and cake bites. Any flavor, any color, any occasion!

Friday, January 14, 2011

Welcome to my blog!

Hey everyone! Thanks for visiting my blog! "Peace, Love, & Cake Pops" is a new business venture that was initiated by an overwhelming response to pictures I posted to my Facebook site of cake pops that I made. I started doing it for fun, but after many inquiries of people wanting to know where to get them, I responded that they were made in my kitchen! Well, several people asked if I sold them and I said. "Hey, why not!?" It turned something I really enjoy doing into a new business opportunity. Cake pops come in a variety of flavors and colors and I top it off with sprinkles for a nice touch! It's a great treat at any party, shower, or other special occasion! Please feel free to email me at the address under "Ordering Info" near the top right of the page with any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment